Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How I use Technology!! :O

5:00am- in the morning my cellphone alarms rings and I wake up check it and turn off the alarm and go back to sleep.
5:20am- the alarm rings again I finally get up and out of bed to get ready for work.
6:00am- while I am trying to get ready I turn on the television to see what’s on and see it while I’m getting ready.
7:03am-the YCAT comes to the bus stop and I get in and then I turn on my iPod to listen to music.
10:06am- I use the computer, to watch my shows.
10:50am- check my phone to see what time it is.
11:37am-I receive a text message and I checked it and answer it.
12:06pm- I went to the computer in the library to print out some homework.
12:16pm-I checked what time I was in my cell phone.
1:32pm- I checked what time it was on my cellphone.
1:40pm- I went to use the computer and did some homework.
3:20pm- I got a phone call and answered it.
3:50pm- I used my IPod while washing dishes.
4:30pm- I check my phone to see what time it was.
5:40pm- I started to text some of my friends
6:00pm- I went to the schools library and got on blackboard to do some homework.
8:10pm- I went to the night cat (bus) and turned on my iPod and listen to my music.
9:07pm- I turned on the television to watch Supernatural the episodes.
9:13pm- I got my phone and turned on my alarm.
9:42pm- I got a phone text messages and answered them.

It turns out that I use technology just as much as every one else. I think that it’s hard to escape the usage of technology, especially when technology is a big part of my everyday life. I couldn’t believe how many times I check my cell phone for the time. I believe that most of my use for technology wasn’t really harmful to me, because I mostly used it to see what time it was, so that I could get to class and work on time. The times that I used the computer to see my shows was mostly when I was in my breaks it helps me relax and distracts myself from all the stress. I am will to try to stop using the computer to watch my shows and focus more on doing my homework so that I will turn it in on time.



1 comment:

  1. Ah! Great observation!! Very interesting post!

    ReplyDelete